Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pepperoni & cheese rolls

Today Cordell, David, & I went to Epcot. Of course, in our rush to leave the house I forgot to take out the chicken for dinner. So when we came home I had to think of something for us to eat. So I came up with these. (I didn't take pictures while I made them because I didn't think I was going to post about it)

But after I made them and Cordell had 4 of them he told me I better eat otherwise he'll eat them all. So I grabbed 2, and he sneaked behind me and grabbed the other 2. I only made 8, I should have made more. They were that good. So here's the recipe:

Pepperoni & Cheese rolls

2 cans of crescent rolls
8 things of string cheese
Pepperoni
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 350.

Cut the string cheese in half. Roll the string cheese and pepperoni up in the crescent rolls. Seal around the ends to keep all the gooey cheesy goodness inside. Place on a greased cookie sheet.

Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Brush or spoon mixture on the rolls.

Place rolls in the oven for about 13-16 mins until light golden brown.

I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment